Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

13.12.16

Shedding Baggage

I know they always say that you should never look in a woman's bag, but hey ho- what's the fun in having a pretty bag if you can't show it off? After all, I feel that the rule was put in place more so for the safety of men, rather than due to issues regarding privacy; my bag is forever filled with screwed up notes that I forgot were ever written and other belongings that have very little use. I tend to carry a lot of baggage in my accessory of choice; notebooks, a diary, screwed up receipts from events where fond memories were created and on some occasions, you may even find an earring or two, baring in mind I haven't worn jewellery in my ears on a daily basis for almost half a decade! Throughout my school years, if given the choice, I would undoubtedly opt for a larger piece of luggage, however as I have (what I like to think) matured, my tastes have changed and become a lot more centred towards the smaller bag. Thus, leading me to this..

Introducing, the Whistles Union Double Zip Crossbody Bag- what a mouthful. The timeless style of this bag is one that I have been longing to add to my collection for many months; crafted in a beautifully soft black leather, it was love from the moment that I laid eyes on it. Despite it's dinky size, this bag acquires compliments wherever it goes; with it's gold hardware and the classic 'Whistles' logo embossing, it can also be transformed into a clutch by detaching the crossbody strap. You see? It's an investment piece, totally worth the price tag.



I know it's a little early to be making new years resolutions, because after all who really sticks to them anyway? But like many years previous, throughout 2017 I intend to stick by my mantra of living a baggage free life- metaphorically speaking, of course (a minuscule handbag can't stop me). These past few months have been filled with amazing opportunities to allow me to develop both personally and professionally, however the presence of some less than supportive beings has held me back. Here's to a happy, stress free year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign