Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

3.6.16

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

Over the past few months I have made a conscious effort to up my skincare game, however, the one area that I haven't paid half as much attention to is the skin surrounding my eyes.. from beauty books to magazines, I am constantly being reminded of how important it is to look after this part of the face, as it is one of the first areas to lose elasticity (and nobody wants that!) therefore I thought that it was about time that I dipped my toes into the pool of eye treatments.

Despite the fact that they are such a well known brand, I hadn't heard of Kiehl's until their 'Keihl's Rocks' campaign with Samantha Maria and several other bloggers, throughout the duration of Coachella. Since then, it appears that the ever expanding skincare brand has gone from strength to strength!



Having read several reviews, I opted for the Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment; with its unique texture and soothing blend of shea butter and avocado oil (plus several other nourishing ingredients) it is the perfect formula to gently hydrate the delicate eye area.. and although I have never really grasped the avocado hype, preferring a heartier breakfast option, the smell is divine. I find that the product itself is best applied with the middle and index finger, gently pressing it into the skin under the eyes- but be careful not to drag the skin! 

At £20 for a 14ml handbag sized tub (plus 20% off with Unidays) it's a bargain; and if you prefer to splurge but save in the long run, you can get a 28ml tub for less than twice the price. Thanks to the Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment, my skin has been looking as revitalised as I feel- it's amazing how much better you feel when you get the recommended amount of sleep, but the question is, is eight hours really enough!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign