Pages

Search This Blog

Currently Crushing On:

30.3.16

Spring Skin Saviour (For Your Legs!)

Now I don't know if you've heard, but I love LUSH.. Not only am I secret hauler of their products, but I have such a huge amount of respect for what they stand for, and what they do to support their cause. I have acquired a large amount of new products of late, and there was one that stood out in particular.. so I thought that it would be rude not to share it with you! As Spring is finally here this means that it's almost time to show some skin, which also means that it's time to shed some pesky body hair! D'Fluff is a strawberry smelling whipped shaving soap, that leaves your skin feeling silky smooth (the dream!); it has a series of nourishing ingredients such as coconut oil, egg whites, and cocoa butter, that make shaving a hundred times sweeter. 


One of the things that really appealed to me about this product is the fact that it can be used on all body parts; I have tried and tested tonnes of products that claim to work everywhere, for people of all skin types, and I can honestly say that so far this is the only one that has lived up to expectations! I have used this product in both the shower and bath, but due to it's creamy consistency I would recommend using it in the bath instead; I found that when used in the shower it washed off before I had a chance to remove all hair, where as in the bath you can lift your legs (and any other body part!) completely out of the water- chilly

In terms of life, I would say that D'Fluff is relatively long lasting in the sense that a little goes a long way- I have had mine for about a month now and have only used about half of the tub! I have found that it is best to really rub it into the skin before shaving, as it helps the razor to glide a lot smoother, as well as giving it a chance to intensely moisturise. 

If you haven't tried this product yet, whether you have sensitive skin or are just looking to try something different, I would highly recommend it- if you order online then great, however if you pop into a LUSH store, I urge you not to be put off by the sweet smell, it really does wonders!

1 comment:

Copyright @ Martha Molly. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign